Advertisement: Click here to learn how to Generate Art From Text
Title: Some users experience multiple issues with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams users may have experienced a variety of issues.
More info: Affected scenarios included, but weren’t limited to the following:
Messages may be missing when users log in to their devices or unlock them after a certain period of time.
Users may not have been able to load messages into channels and chats.
– Users could not view or download media (images and videos, audio recordings, call recordings, code fragments).
– Some users experienced delays when sending and receiving messages.
Anonymous users might have been prevented from joining meetings.
– The Power Apps/Automate connectors for Teams were experiencing errors.
-Call Recordings might take longer to appear in user’s OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online.
Users may have not been able load previous Copilot histories, or no new history has been written.
Bots may not have been able to download attachments
– Sending or receiving notifications of receipts may have been delayed
– Users have reported issues with restarting or rejoining meetings.
– Users who are utilizing an Information Barrier within their organization may have had issues joining meetings
– Users performing a cold boot may have been unable to log into teams and would have seen an “oops” page
Final status: After extended monitoring and various optimizations and mitigation efforts, we’ve confirmed that our Microsoft Teams service and features have been restored or returned to optimal health.
Start time: Saturday, January 26, 2024 at 2 :55 PM UTC
End time: Saturday, Jan. 27, 2024 at 1:30 AM UTC
This is the final event update.